Are you a night owl? Have you hiked around TNI in the dark or near dark? Join us for a nocturnal hike this October. This hike is open to families and will replace our Enchanted Forest program this year. While we are out on the trail, hikers will listen for animals moving around in the brush, they will play a game to learn how bats hunt using echolocation and will watch for animals that like to forage at dusk.
Hikes will happen rain or shine. All hikers should dress for the weather and wear close-toed shoes. Most hikes will be a mile in length or less and may not be stroller friendly.
- Thursday, October 15 and Friday, October 16 starting at 6pm
- Hikes are approximately 45 minutes to one hour long
- Maximum group size is 12 people/guide
- Registration Required
- Members: $15/family up to 5
- Non-Members: $20/family up to 5
- Wear closed-toed shoes and dress appropriately for the weather, rain/shine
- Bring a reusable water bottle
Leave A Comment