Need an evening off? Join us for a Kids Night Out! This 3 hour drop off program includes dinner and an evening of fun for ages 6 – 10 (unless stated otherwise). This program is offered every month on a Friday evening. Spaces are limited and almost always sell out! See below for a description of our upcoming Kids Night Out.
$30/child for members, $35/child for non-members, dinner is included. Dinner is catered boxed meals from restaurants such as Jimmy John’s, Panera, or Domino’s. During warmer months, we may do hotdog cookouts.
- August 18th: Creek Crawlers (FULL) – 5 – 8 pm. What lives in the creek? Let’s find out! Join us for a night of creek walks and pond dipping.
- September 15th: City Critters (FULL) – 5 – 8 pm. Learn all about the animals that have adapted to city life.
- October 27th: Gnarly Nature (FULL) – 5 – 8 pm. Learn about the gross and creepy survival tactics in nature – just in time for Halloween!
- November 17th: Backwoods Base Camp (ages 10 – 14) – 4 – 7 pm. Can you survive the evening at TNI? Forage for dinner, build a shelter, start a fire, and test out your survival skills. A real dinner is still provided at this Kids Night Out to complement our foraged items!
- December 8th: S’mores Quest (Over 50% full) – 4 – 7 pm. Follow clues to navigate through the preserve. Along the way, complete challenges to earn all of the ingredients necessary to make the perfect s’more! We’ll finish the night at the campfire to cook our well-earned treat.
After registering for program fill out the medical form which can be found below. The form will take you roughly 20 minutes to complete and you will not be able to save and return to it. If you are unable to finish the form right now, you can return to this page to fill it out later. If you have multiple children signed up for a program you will have to fill out a separate form for each child.
Please be sure to complete the medical form at least one week before the program starts.
The information asked for in the medical form helps TNI educator to ensure the health and safety of your child and sets the program up for success. Thank you for cooperation.