This drop off program provides a single camp day for students when schools are closed. Morning snack is included in the program pricing. Spaces are limited. This program runs from 9 am – 3 pm and is available to ages 6 – 12. See below for a description of our upcoming Outdoor EDventure Days.
$45/child for members, $50/child for non-members, morning snack included
- November 23rd (Thanksgiving Break): Thankful for Nature – FULL, call (618) 466-9930 to be put on the waitlist.
- Explore the fall happenings at TNI and take time to appreciate nature. All campers will head home with a homemade centerpiece bound to be the talk of Thanksgiving dinner!
- February 20th (President’s Day): World Wonders
- Explore the world from the comfort of the preserve! Test out some tasty bug snacks, play British school yard games, and practice paper mache.
- April 10th (Spring Break): NSI (Nature Scene Investigations)
- Oh no! A crime against nature has occurred at TNI. Help us investigate clues to solve the mystery!
Most activities will occur outside. Indoor time is planned when the weather is cool to give everyone time to warm up! Plan to dress for the weather. Children should bring extra clothes/shoes, water bottle and a lunch. More information will be provided closer to event date.
After registering for program fill out the medical form which can be found below. The form will take you roughly 20 minutes to complete and you will not be able to save and return to it. If you are unable to finish the form right now, you can return to this page to fill it out later. If you have multiple children signed up for a program you will have to fill out a separate form for each child.
Please be sure to complete the medical form at least one week before the program starts.
The information asked for in the medical form helps TNI educator to ensure the health and safety of your child and sets the program up for success. Thank you for cooperation.