The evil Denaturizer has struck at The Nature Institute. He has placed poison bombs across the preserve, which can only be accessed by solving an ensemble of crafty puzzles. If allowed to explode, these bombs will wipe out all living things in the Mississippi River from here to the Gulf of Mexico! Can you solve the clues and stop the explosions before it’s too late?
This Outdoor Escape Room is suitable for ages 16 and up and takes place entirely outdoors. This program runs for roughly 3 hours and is only booked for one group at a time. Group size must be 4 – 8 people. $30/person for members, $35/person for non-members.
Keep in mind that:
- This program is a mental and physical challenge! You will spend up to 4 hours hiking, solving puzzles, tackling uneven terrain, and being outside in the elements. Signed liability waivers are required after booking for all participants.
- This program is entirely outdoors. It will be canceled or rescheduled if there are thunderstorms or heavy rains. Dress appropriately for the weather. The program will still run in light rain.
- Your group will have up to 4 hours to ‘escape’.
- There will be roughly 2 – 3 miles of hiking with varied terrain during this program. Wear suitable walking shoes.
- Please bring a full water bottle with you. You may also want to bring a small snack and/or a strapped bag to walk around with.
- An education staff member will accompany your group for the duration of the program.
Fill out Waiver Here