We offer private group bookings for Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, and Boy Scouts. Programs can be set up by troop leaders on a date and time that works best for their group.
Program Length: 1.5 – 2 hours, depending on the badge.
- Scout programs are facilitated by our staff and volunteer leaders.
- We provide one leader per group of 15 scouts.
- You are invited to use our picnic tables and play area for self-guided lunch and free play time, before or after the program
- Programs must be booked 2 weeks in advance.
- Badgework is not required to book a scout program. We are happy to lead a hike for your group on just about any topic!
Program Size: 10-45 scouts
- Depending on group size, your troop may be split into smaller groups of 15 scouts each.
- Contact us if you would like to arrange a trip for more than 45 scouts.
Program Cost: $6/scout
- Minimum of $60 per program, which covers up to 10 scouts.
- Overnights are a separate rate. Details can be found under ‘Scout Overnights’.
- 1 parent/guardian per scout is free. Additional guardians or siblings will be charged at the scout rate of $6/each.
See below for the badges we currently offer.
See the bottom of the page for our Frequently Asked Questions.