Take an active role in assisting The Nature Institute in their mission of preservation, restoration, and education. When you give to a local conservation and environmental education organization like The Nature Institute, you are doing more than just donating. Your dues assist us in providing our community with opportunities for people of all ages to explore and learn about the outdoor world, and help provide healthy habitats for diverse wildlife populations.
Generosity from people like you is the reason that our natural areas such as the Olin Nature Preserve, Hutchinson Bird Sanctuary, and Heartland Prairie, are biodiversity rich habitats. Without you, we could not ensure the enjoyment of the preserve as an outdoor classroom for future generations, thank you.
Please review the membership levels below to find the option that best suits you and your family. All membership levels include exclusive access to members only events such as “Sunset and Stars at the Sanctuary” in January 2020 (meet TNI staff and members and enjoy light refreshments and enjoy the opportunity to watch the sunset over the Mississippi River or use a scope to enjoy the evening stars).
- Individual Membership ($30)– Members receive discounted prices on various TNI events (excluding Discovery Day Camp).
- Family Membership ($60)– Members receive discounted prices on various TNI events. Also included, is early registration for Discovery Day Camp and a 15% discount on registration total cost (immediate/household family only).
- Mississippi Sanctuary Society ($100)– Members receive all benefits listed above.
- Olin Observation League ($250)– Members receive all benefits listed above.
- Prairie Preservation Guild ($500)– Members receive all benefits listed above.
- Lifetime Member ($1,500)– Members receive all benefits listed above.
Additionally, a new feature to our members is access to discounted events and/or admittance into other Nature Centers around the country with you membership card (visit www.natctr.org for a complete list of reciprocal centers).
To become a part of TNI, please fill out the form below