The Nature Institute is looking for fun, energetic junior counselors (JC) to volunteer for the summer of 2021. JCs will interact daily with campers, help lead hikes, crafts and ecological programs under the supervision of Environmental Education Counselors and Camp Director .
- Persons 13 and older
- Applicants must possess enthusiasm, patience, desire for nature, and leadership skills
- Be self-motivated and be able to work as a team
- Applicants will be required to work outside in all weather conditions and be on their feet for long periods of time
- Applicants must attend camp staff training prior to working with campers
- Have your own transportation
- Applicant selection will favor those who are available to commit to at least 2 weeks this summer; Monday through
Duties (will include but are not limited to):
- Assist with supervision and safety of campers
- Help complete daily chores
- Assist with daily programming
- Assist in daily planning
- Serve as a positive role model
- Ensure everyone has FUN!