Cost: $250 non-member, $225 members
Deposit: Full balance is due at the time of booking. Additional fees incurred after booking will be due one week out, such as additional children or add-ons. Fees are non refundable if canceled with less than 2 weeks notice.
Group Size: Includes up to 15 children, including the birthday child. Additional children cost $8 each. Max of 20 kids.
Availability: Birthdays are available in time slots on Saturday and Sunday from 10 – 12, or 1:30 – 3:30. You may also opt to book birthdays on evening weeknights from 4 – 6 pm or 5 – 7 pm. Please check with our calendar for availability or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking: To book a birthday party, please fill out the form below. Birthday parties must be booked 2 weeks in advance.
General Rules for Families:
- You can arrive up to 30 minutes early for set up.
- Table decorations are allowed, but do not nail or staple decorations on walls or other areas. All tape must be removed after the party has ended.
- Outside food and drinks are permitted.
- 2 large refrigerators and a chest freezer are available for use.
- No glitter, confetti, piñatas, or balloons are allowed.
- No alcohol allowed.
- Parties take place on the covered wrap around porch. In inclement or cold weather, we will move to the indoor classroom space.
- If there are storms, the party will take place indoors with alternative activities. All activities will occur as usual if there is rain.
- Parents/hosts are responsible for the second hour of the party, including serving food and supervising children.
- You may wish to bring a wagon or stroller to transport gifts and food from the lodge to your car.
- You are responsible for all decorations, linens, tableware, and silverware. TNI provides plain white tablecloths for tables.
- While our educator will lead programming during the first hour, a minimum of 1 parent/host must be present during the program. This is not a drop off program.