to support The Nature Institute
Who doesn’t love a night of trivia? Join us for a classic game of trivia spanning 10 different categories. Take a bid on a silent auction item, rent a naturalist for our nature round, and try your hand at our raffle. Additional add-ons, such as snacks and mulligans, can be pre-purchased. Seats can be purchased by the table only. All proceeds benefit The Nature Institute. This event takes place Friday, August 12th. The door opens at 6 pm and trivia begins at 6:30. $120/table with 8 seats per table. Pre-registration is required.
Location: Knights of Columbus Hall, 1713 Stamper Ln, Godfrey, IL 62035
When: Friday, August 12th, 2022. Doors open at 6 pm. Trivia begins at 6:30 pm. Arrive early to grab a drink and take a look at our silent auction items!
Included in the event:
- 10 rounds of trivia
- Access to our silent auction
- Lemonade, Water, Tea, Soda
- Cash Bar
- Bring your own snacks
For an additional fee, you can purchase:
- Rent a Naturalist – Rent through the silent auction.
- Raffle tickets – $1 each, 6 for $5, wingspan for $25
- Alcoholic drinks at the bar (cash bar only)
- Mulligans – $10 for a set of 10